Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Bas Rutten, Don Frye and Ron Kruck named Shark Fights 13 PPV broadcasters   [View Full Version]
jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

"We have put together what we refer to as our 'commentating dream team' to call the action during our Sept. 11 pay-per-view event," stated Shark Fights president Brent Medley. "It was extremely important to us to secure a credible commentating team that is not only knowledgeable, but also exciting and entertaining to watch. We feel we have accomplished that."

Jackelope » Posted 1/30/07 10:59:00AM

Man that card just keeps getting better and better. Don Frye and Bas on the same mic make it totally worth it!!

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

you damn right jack! thats a great crew, although im not a kruck fan at all, in fact he kind of comes off like a tool pretty often IMO, but he does seem to really enjoy the sport. id like to see the voice with those two, but they would have a hard time getting a word in edgewise.

ncordless » Posted 4/8/07 11:09:00PM

Bas and Don almost seems like too much personality for one booth. There is going to be some craziness.

It's a shame we never saw these two go at it.

Flame Not, Lest Ye Be Flamed Yourself.

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

This is worth it for Don and Bas alone.
Can't wait!

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

I'm tempted to order this.

As for Kruck...he grew on me enough to where he doesn't annoy the piss out of me any longer.

"I'm like the superhero coming in with the anti-bullsh*t." - Nick Diaz

[View Full Version of this Page]