MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
Admin please help   [View Full Version]
wrestler189 » Posted 1/29/07 9:08:00PM

Qmystic, a member of my team, hasn't made picks for the last two events delbierately. However his "no picks" shows up as if he got every fight wrong. It is clearly some kind of glitch and it hurts our teams average a lot.

http://www.mmaplayground.com/picks.aspx?UID=24092&EID=83

http://www.mmaplayground.com/picks.aspx?UID=24092&EID=81

Thank you very much for your help. This should change our averages drastically as that is a bunch of fights that are deemed wrong in the stats, but shouldnt be. Our average points and average picks should incrase

Thanks!

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

I am a moron

Under "My pick" it just has question marks so he didn't pick the method

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

well now I am embarrassed. Raise hell

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by wrestler189

Qmystic, a member of my team, hasn't made picks for the last two events delbierately. However his "no picks" shows up as if he got every fight wrong. It is clearly some kind of glitch and it hurts our teams average a lot.

http://www.mmaplayground.com/picks.aspx?UID=24092&EID=83

http://www.mmaplayground.com/picks.aspx?UID=24092&EID=81

Thank you very much for your help. This should change our averages drastically as that is a bunch of fights that are deemed wrong in the stats, but shouldnt be. Our average points and average picks should incrase

Thanks!

It's been reported. Hippysmacker will be in touch.

Thank you!

hippysmacker » Posted 1/15/07 9:10:00PM

Sorry man, that sucks. However, he made one pick and that means it counts as acards picks. Any partial picks do. I hope you kicked him off,but there is nothing I can do. I'm sorry. I am removing him from your camp for the future. if you want him back thats your call. If you believe he is deliberately doing this and have some evidence to prove it , send it to me and I will deal with him harshly.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Mackavelli » Posted 1/25/07 5:04:00PM

Hippysmacker, can you take another look at those two links posted? Why would there be two question marks as his pick, if he did make it?

We don't want Qmystic kicked off, we're just trying to bring light to this situation, maybe it's a system glitch. There might be others with the same problem. Qmystic said he didn't even go to the my picks page.

hippysmacker » Posted 1/15/07 9:10:00PM

OK, I will have the programmer look into it some more.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Mackavelli » Posted 1/25/07 5:04:00PM

Thanks

Thanks

If he had made picks, then i totally understand. According to that link, he didn't make any picks. According to what he has said, he hasn't made any picks.

I don't doubt his credibility. He is very active on our forum and a great asset. I would never accuse him of doing this on purpose

[View Full Version of this Page]