Now that's swelling.

SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Wand_is_GOD » Posted 1/28/10 6:13:00AM

the fight should have ben stoped at the end of rd 2

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Howard fought like a warrior!

BlueSkiesBurn » Posted 6/1/08 3:18:00PM

I'm so bummed about this fight. I seriously thought Howard could pull this off. Gah, I can't wait to see what sort of shitty AV I'll have because of this.

brooks85 » Posted 8/2/10 12:28:00PM

looks like king mo after his last fight.

Caesarrrr » Posted 3/29/10 1:38:00PM

Posted by Wand_is_GOD

the fight should have ben stoped at the end of rd 2

Agreed, I don't think he took too much more damage in the third to increase the swelling.

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

What did that guy on The Daily Line say after the fight...something like Howard was going "to give birth out of his eye"...

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by scoozna

What did that guy on The Daily Line say after the fight...something like Howard was going "to give birth out of his eye"...

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

BustedKnuckle » Posted 9/2/09 5:48:00PM

DAMN!!!!!!!!! Jake went to town on Howards face!! Glad to seee Ellenberger get his !!!! To me he is 3-0 in the UFC. In my mind he beat Condit!! for sure!! Wonder who he gets next at WW............!?!?!?!?!????

c-dub » Posted 7/21/10 11:56:00AM

thats was some of the worst swelling i have ever seen! look like he slammed his face through a brick wall.

juggernautakira » Posted 8/4/09 9:53:00PM

Anyone got a pic of what it looked AFTER

[View Full Version of this Page]