MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Chute Boxe fighter Alexandre "Cacareco" Ferreira issue open challenge   [View Full Version]
jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

crazy talk
“Since Lyoto [Machida] refused to face me in the UFC, people love when I tell them the names of fighters I´d submit. So, for starters, Gegard Mousasi would be a good name. I was offered to fight him last event [at DREAM], but it seems like he preferred to have an easier opponent, somebody who couldn’t even make weight. From the UFC Tito Ortiz, Forrest Griffin, Rashad Evans, Keith Jardine, Stephan Bonnar, and all those fighters that come from The Ultimate Fighter reality show; Jon Jones, King Mo, Jeff Monson, Dan Henderson, well, there are so many names out there that it’s too hard to mention, and I’m just listing fighters at 205, because light heavyweight is the division I want to focus on right now.”

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

I find it funny he didn't mention my name on that last.
He must be ducking me!

I know their was a local fighter in my area that once challenged Phil Baroni to a fight. Baroni declined and the guy even created a website calling him out and all sorts of crazy stuff.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

If he really wanted to get into a street brawl he would have called out Nick Diaz!

Posted by jae_1833

If he really wanted to get into a street brawl he would have called out Nick Diaz!

Yeah no kidding.
Diaz would meat him outside of his school probably.

ncordless » Posted 4/8/07 11:09:00PM

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by jae_1833

Yeah no kidding.

How epic would a Chute Boxe/Cesar Gracie JJ brawl be?

Posted by ncordless

Posted by mrsmiley

Posted by jae_1833

Yeah no kidding.

How epic would a Chute Boxe/Cesar Gracie JJ brawl be?

that would probably turn into the mecha of all brawls.

[View Full Version of this Page]