MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Will You Forget That Tyson Griffin Lost To Evan Dunham If He Beats Takanori Gomi?   [View Full Version]
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

Griffin sure hopes so. "I was actually the one that let the UFC know that I was ready to get back in there right away if any of the upcoming lightweights fighting got injured, so I was ready, stayed in shape and got back in the gym a week after the (UFC 115) fight and kept the ball rolling. I don't really need much time to prepare. It's not like Gomi's got anything spectacular about him. He's just a hard-nosed fighter and aggressive. I've dealt with that a lot. I think that's a perfect matchup for me. (It’s) not necessarily the loss, (I’m) just disappointed with my performance and just making simple mistakes ... I'd rather be beaten than lose the fight and I feel like I lost the fight against Dunham just being stupid and forcing myself out of similar positions when he's on my back and kind of expecting him to choose a different option and him going for something else. I want to erase that out of my head and the fans’ memories as well."

Article

Wand_is_GOD » Posted 1/28/10 6:13:00AM

no i will not when Dunham is holding a belt before Griffin is

bjj1605 » Posted 10/11/07 4:18:00PM

Wait.... Tyson griffin lost to Evan Dunham?

Giant_Ochai » Posted 5/19/09 7:57:00PM

No. I'll just remember the way Griffin tries to disrespect Dunham.

throwmeahotone » Posted 11/29/07 9:20:00PM

He did it for the lulz.

BeeR » Posted 6/28/09 1:36:00PM

pfff, Dunham is a stud, Griffin is a dud, you didnt lose for being stupid, you just got out worked thats all

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Absolutely not! Especially if they try and push Griffin in front of Dunham....that kid has shoked me as being one of the top new prospects in the UFC!
Edit: are we also supposed to forget that he is 4-0 in the UFC with wins over Marcus Aurelio, and Efrain Escudero.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

sad to see florian may sleep from dunham for title shot

ufc needs to in dec have dunham vs sotiropopolous for next title shot

curious to see who george may face now everyone has opponents ,

[View Full Version of this Page]