MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Patrick Cote To Face Tom Lawlor At UFC 121   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

Patrick Cote & Tom Lawlor are scheduled to meet at UFC 121 according to sources close to the event, who said that bout agreements have been signed, though it's unknown whether the fight will air on the evening's televised card. Both are coming off losses in their last fights.

Article

SamPan » Posted 2/17/09 12:13:00AM

This has the makings for sub of the night, ko of the night or fight of the night. Really could go a bunch of ways.

BustedKnuckle » Posted 9/2/09 5:48:00PM

I really like the match up here. If it hits the mat I have to go with Filthy. If it stays standing of course The Predator can end it with one swat of his paw! hope it makes at least the prelims on SPIKE

c-dub » Posted 7/21/10 11:56:00AM

i agree

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Cote by 2nd rd TKO.

c-dub » Posted 7/21/10 11:56:00AM

Cote has some crazy hands and lawlor is filthy on the ground has the making 4 an awesome fight.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I like the match. Could be on maincard
Both will be fighting for their ufc lives. I do think cote will catch lawlor
Good fight

BlueSkiesBurn » Posted 6/1/08 3:18:00PM

Hard to believe that Coté is one fight removed from his championship match and we're already saying he's fighting for his UFC life.

icantthinkofanything » Posted 1/16/09 11:38:00PM

Should be a great fight -slugfest-

Sir_Karl » Posted 9/7/07 9:27:00PM

This fight should be on the PPV. GO COTE!!!!

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

I think it'll just be if Cote losses that it'll be the end of his current run on PPV Main Cards.....same with Filthy. War Filthy!!

Rush » Posted 1/31/07 10:42:00PM

I think this is an appropriate fight for Patrick considering his recent record. It would be a shame if he were let go from a loss here, but I don't think he should get more than one more chance.

I am cheering for him.

Jesse_Canadian_MMA » Posted 1/11/08 5:48:00PM

Cote' always

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Hopefully Cote shook of that ring rust from his long layoff in his previous fight and comes back strong. We'll see how Tom's cardio holds up this fight. He's gonna have a tough time finishing Cote

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Khaos » Posted 6/27/07 8:20:00PM

I like the match up, it's a tough fight for both fighters, I think Lawlor can take this fight though, I think if he gets him to the ground he wins, I'm saying UD.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]