MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Whats your favourite sports movie?   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Taylor8766 » Posted 6/24/07 5:32:00PM

Just wondering what your guys favourite sports movie of all time is, whether its boxing, hockey, football or any other sport you can think of what is it.

My favourite sports movie of all time would probably have to be Friday Night Lights man that movie is so inspirational and so heartbreaking. I can only watch this movie once in a while I fell their pain it brings up some memories. My football team made it to the finals in one of my last years playing football and we lost a very close game in the finals and it was very heartbreaking.

So whats your favourite....

RyanC » Posted 8/25/09 5:08:00PM

I'm a sucker for Field of Dreams.

TheGodfather1024 » Posted 4/12/09 2:44:00PM

Field of Dreams is awesome....so is Bull Durham. I think if I had to choose then it would be Rocky or Remember the Titans. No wait NEVER BACK DOWN! :)

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Field Of Dreams
Hoosiers
Hoop Dreams

The_Metal_Maniac » Posted 1/21/07 10:08:00PM

The Mighty Ducks
Cinderella Man

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

"Angels in the Outfield" its also the greatest movie of all time!

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Rocky 3

ChrisSabal » Posted 6/27/10 4:12:00AM

Vision Quest

Cdellorso » Posted 7/6/07 10:54:00PM

rEMEMBER THE TITANS

Pskinner_mma314 » Posted 8/2/08 4:16:00PM

Posted by Taylor8766

Just wondering what your guys favourite sports movie of all time is, whether its boxing, hockey, football or any other sport you can think of what is it.

My favourite sports movie of all time would probably have to be Friday Night Lights man that movie is so inspirational and so heartbreaking. I can only watch this movie once in a while I fell their pain it brings up some memories. My football team made it to the finals in one of my last years playing football and we lost a very close game in the finals and it was very heartbreaking.

So whats your favourite....

i have to agree cuz i lived booby miles situation, i was gonna have a scholarship to play division 2 football, and it got snatched from me by a evulsed tendon in my right ring finger......retarded that that kept me out of my senior season and left me goin to a junior college and not bein able to stay on the team cuz thats where all the great athletes who could never make the grades went so they could play........oh yeah and i'm also from texas

PABLOMAFIOSO » Posted 6/24/07 12:50:00PM

You've gotta love Any Given Sunday. Excellent cast and great story.
Pacino is the man.

DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

Rookie Of The Year, Major League 2, Major League: Back To The Minors, and can't forget Slap Shot.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

MY TOP TEN (in order and always subject to change):

The Sandlot

HONORABLE MENTION: Field of Dreams, Major League, Rookie of the Year, The Basketball Diaries, Rudy, The Karate Kid, We Are Marshall, Million Dollar Baby, Raging Bull, Radio, The Big Lebowski*

* I know...not your typical sports movie and also why it's not #1 on my list.

EDIT: Apparently I can't count.

RyanC » Posted 8/25/09 5:08:00PM

Posted by emfleek

MY TOP TEN (in order and always subject to change):

The Sandlot

HONORABLE MENTION: Field of Dreams, Major League, Rookie of the Year, The Basketball Diaries, Rudy, The Karate Kid, We Are Marshall, Million Dollar Baby, Raging Bull, Radio, The Big Lebowski*

* I know...not your typical sports movie and also why it's not #1 on my list.

I didn't even think of Major League, The Basketball Diaries, or Million Dollar Baby last night, and I would not have even considered The Big Lebowski. . . I love all those movies!

komodo20 » Posted 6/27/07 4:42:00PM

Million Dollar Baby

Remember the Titans

He Got Game

Above the Rim

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]