MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Evan Dunham Is Hoping You'll Take Notice If He Beats Tyson Griffin   [View Full Version]
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

Especially if you haven't already considering he is only 3-0 in UFC. "Tyson, in my opinion, is a top-tier fighter in the UFC, one of the guys who could definitely have a title shot here real soon. I didn't really think too much into [fighting a training partner] besides I was going to have to find some different places to train at for the camp, because he didn't want to share the same gym for the fight. Overall I thought it was great because Tyson's very talented and he's a high-level fighter. At the same time, I think we'll both going to have a couple of tricks up our sleeve but overall we both know each other's strengths. All I can do is keep winning and hope people take notice. Flying under the radar is definitely not by choice."

Article

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

Dunham is a beast for sure. I picked him to beat Effrain, but I don't think he will be able to deal with Tyson's wrestling. He's young though, so there's nowhere to go but up for this kid IMO.

[View Full Version of this Page]