MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Bennett Off SF LA, Heun To Face Noons   [View Full Version]
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

KJ Noons won't get his Charles Bennett rematch after all. Noons has confirmed that Bennett is now off the 6/26 Strikeforce LA card for undisclosed reasons. Bennett was previously booked to appear opposite Luis Palomino at the "Rock-N-Rumble III" event tomorrow night (June 4) in Hollywood, FL; however, neither promotion was immediately available for comment on Bennett's status. Conor Heun is the replacement and there are reports the fight has now been moved up to the 6/16 event.

Article

EliasG » Posted 10/20/07 12:55:00AM

I am dissapointed in that.

D0wnUnd6e6r » Posted 9/13/07 5:12:00PM

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww i was actually looking forward to watching crazy horse fight again.

DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

All I'll say is I guess I'm not surprised, although I really don't have much of a personal opinion on Bennett and his ways/issues.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Noooooooooo.

No desire to see noons fight unless it's against bennett or diaz.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

the sherdogger rumor wire says that he might be on the next season of TUF and thats where the scheduling conflict lies. i know he was at the tryouts, im not sure that this rumor holds any water, but it sure would be fun to see him on TUF.

remember, this is just a rumor, just thought it was worth posting in case it does end up happening.

MaxOne » Posted 7/26/07 3:12:00PM

Heun throws down so this could be interesting.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Lashley off the card now crazy horse
Card wasn't good to begin with glad I am not making the trip
North too see this live

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Posted by cowcatcher

the sherdogger rumor wire says that he might be on the next season of TUF and thats where the scheduling conflict lies. i know he was at the tryouts, im not sure that this rumor holds any water, but it sure would be fun to see him on TUF.

remember, this is just a rumor, just thought it was worth posting in case it does end up happening.

Oh I hope that disaster doesnt happen.

[View Full Version of this Page]