MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Paulo Filho Calls Out Mauricio Rua   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

Seriously. That's what he told Graciemag is in his future plans. "I couldn’t miss the chance to challenge [Shogun]. I want to fight him and feel the pressure up close by the end of my career. That’s just something I want. Shoot, I’ve been getting lambasted on forums. Folks are acting with a lot of disrespect. But it’s what I want and I know I can make it.”

Article

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Bad match up for Paulo! Shogun would run right through him.

BlueSkiesBurn » Posted 6/1/08 3:18:00PM

Dana can certainly make this fight for next month. Paulo will just pull out anyhow.

sclasclemski » Posted 3/28/09 12:47:00PM

Well thats the final confirmation needed to show that Paulo Filho has completely lost his mind.

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

I would like to take this time to call out Jose Aldo we fight at the same weight and I know I can take him. Pretty easy to call out someone you have no shot at fighting.

While we're at it, I would like the winner of Lesnar/Carwin. I feel that my reach would enable me to neutralize his striking and my strength could help me work him up against the cage.

sclasclemski » Posted 3/28/09 12:47:00PM

I would rather call out Gina Carano...I mean I already admitted to playing farmville and I may actually have a shot against her....well probably not but at least she is super hot.

Though Ring rust would be a factor.

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

I want winner of Herschel Walker vs Jose Canseco if it happens! Thats a fight I feel I could win.

icantthinkofanything » Posted 1/16/09 11:38:00PM

funny he wants Shogun, prolly cause hes pals with Anderson?

haggiswashere » Posted 7/30/07 3:48:00PM

Whats wrong with wanting to fight the best in the world?

There's nothing wrong with wanting to fight the best in the world. There's something wrong with HIM calling out Shogun.

Naturaldisaster » Posted 4/8/07 4:17:00PM

hahahahahahaha what a joke. Shogun would MURDER filho

D0wnUnd6e6r » Posted 9/13/07 5:12:00PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

There's nothing wrong with wanting to fight the best in the world. There's something wrong with HIM calling out Shogun.

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

While we're at it, I would like the winner of Lesnar/Carwin. I feel that my reach would enable me to neutralize his striking and my strength could help me work him up against the cage.

You knew better then to call out Fedor!

copcopps » Posted 4/4/08 4:46:00PM

dibs on Mariusz Pudzianowski

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]