MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Cole Miller vs. Ross Pearson Possible For UFN 22   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

A Lightweight matchup between Cole Miller and Ross Pearson is currently under consideration for UFN 22 in September. Ariel Helwani first broke the proposed matchup late last week and both sides have reportedly been approached about the fight. UFN 22 is expected to feature a headlining bout between middleweights Alan Belcher and Demian Maia.

Article

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I think if miller can get it too the ground its over
Or pearson by decision

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

I don't think Cole will be able to get Ross to the ground...I really like Ross on his feet against Cole.

Pearson by split decision.

Giant_Ochai » Posted 5/19/09 7:57:00PM

If Miller can't get it down he'll get smoked.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

im really hoping for a pearson/guida matchup down the road. this isnt a bad fight though, should be an interesting style clash.

icantthinkofanything » Posted 1/16/09 11:38:00PM

I would have thought Ross would get a tougher opponent. Dont get me wrong, Cole is TUF and one of my fav's cuz he is exciting and has good subs. I just thought Spencer Fisher, Guida, Joe Daddy caliber of opponent would be next for Ross. I guess everyone is taken. I pick Ross taking a UD

Caesarrrr » Posted 3/29/10 1:38:00PM

Well, I asked about this last night, and my answer arrives.

Not too happy with this, as I don't think Cole has a good chance here. He has to get it down, and even then I see pearson's sub D being very good.

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

I think Cole can possibly weather the storm and may get it to the ground but if he can't I think he gets punished for three brutal rounds.Or goes out in the first.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

I don't think Cole will win seeing he only has one way to win and that Ross has a couple, TKO KO or UD.

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

Miller's not winning this fight.

Caesarrrr » Posted 3/29/10 1:38:00PM

My worry is cole's chin. Pearson could tag him and it's over, but Cole's a good wrestler, I know some of the kids he wrestled with, he'll be able to get him down.

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Cole will have a big reach advantage, but i still think Pearson will get inside and punish him en route to a UD.

I like the idea of a Pearson/Fisher bout.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

I think there are soo many good match ups for Pearson it's ridiculous! Fisher, Stout, Miller, Griffin, and Guillard could all be fabulous! I wished he fought at WW so he could fight Chris Lytle!

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

gotta agree jae, he really brings it, thats why i said id love to see him and guida, but after seeing fisher mentioned i might like that better. this guy is going to make my top 10 favorites soon, hes just a little pitbull in there and those type of fighters are always fun to watch.

whardin19 » Posted 7/25/07 9:08:00PM

I see this fight going the same way Millers fight with Efrain went. Cole won't be able to take Pearson down and will get destroyed on his feet. I'm not a fan of Pearsons but the guys got some skill. In all honesty I would like to see him fight Jeremy Stephens instead of Miller.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]