MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
What happened to the Bellator/Moosin/Strikeforce secondary league bets?   [View Full Version]
DJRokyManson » Posted 6/22/07 5:21:00PM

I just logged in this morning, and it looks like all of the bets for the Bellator / Moosin / Strikeforce combo card was cancelled. What happened?

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

how do you know it was cancelled, maybe it just hasnt been updated yet...

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

The picks/bets might be missing but the event certainly happened. They'll turn up eventually.

DJRokyManson » Posted 6/22/07 5:21:00PM

I am able to place bets for the next card, Dream 14, and I have the same exact $$ amount from before I placed my bets for the Bellator / Moosin / Strikeforce combo card. Wagering should be locked.

Does anybody know what happened?

I think it's happened before when we do these combo cards and the events are like on different days like bellator on thurs and the other two on fri.

Actually it would be nice to scrap this event because i lost my parlay

hate4thestate » Posted 9/4/09 12:12:00AM

please do not scrap another event........

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

There is no record of this event in my game history, has it been scrapped? and if so why?

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

that would kind of suck cause i did pretty good on both events but lost a parlay

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

it has been updated.

[View Full Version of this Page]