MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Clay Guida vs. Rafael Dos Anjos likely for UFC 117   [View Full Version]
jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

cool
A lightweight battle between Clay Guida and Rafael Dos Anjos is in the works for UFC 117 according to a recent report at MMArecap.

Guida recently snapped a two fight losing streak at the first UFC on Versus event, finishing Shannon Gugerty with an arm-triangle choke in the second round.

BlueSkiesBurn » Posted 6/1/08 3:18:00PM

This isn't nearly as cool as that algae bio-fuel post right beneath this one but still pretty damn awesome. WAR GUIDA!

SamPan » Posted 2/17/09 12:13:00AM

Dos Anjos is one of the most underrated fighters in the UFC. I see him as top 10 lw in the UFC and I'll pick him against Guida. I still think he eeked out the win against Griffin.

BlueSkiesBurn » Posted 6/1/08 3:18:00PM

Saying he's a top ten lightweight in the UFC isn't really giving him the credit I think you're trying to give him. How many LW fighters are in the UFC? A good chunk of them would be in the top ten of the UFC.

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

Dos Anjos all day.

icantthinkofanything » Posted 1/16/09 11:38:00PM

I think it's possible for Dos Anjos to win. If I were him, I would prepare for this fight by doing everything, eating sleeping etc. while giving the geico cave man, or a look alike get a piggie back ride until they meet in the cage lol.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

great fight glad to see guida back on pay per view
but this fight is a toss up guida by decision or dos anjos by sub

[View Full Version of this Page]