MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Sylvia and Pudzianowski to headline Moosin MMA 'Gods of Martial Arts' fight card May 21 in Worcester   [View Full Version]
runningman08 » Posted 8/9/08 12:37:00AM

Moosin MMA has announced the official line-up for their upcoming pay-per-view (PPV) fight card from the DCU Center in Worcester, Massachusetts, on Friday, May 21.

"Gods of Martial Arts" will feature announcers Bas Rutten and Jeff Gorman calling all the action, beginning at 9 p.m. ET with the televised portion of the event which is available to purchase for $29.95 via cable or satellite provider.

Set to headline the event is five-time World's Strongest Man, Mariusz "The Dominator" Pudzianowski, taking on former UFC Heavyweight Champion Tim "The Maine-iac" Sylvia.

Full Article -Here-

TheGodfather1024 » Posted 4/12/09 2:44:00PM

nice....

jahdoug » Posted 6/22/07 12:02:00PM

Lyndon Beyers (Butterbean's opponent) is a well-aged ex Boston Bruins enforcer known for his hockey fights. Word is it might be an exhibition boxing match or an exhibition mma match. Beyers is supposedly training under local legend "Irish" Micky Ward.
I met Ward briefly at a benefit amateur boxing show last weekend and asked him about training Beyers, he said they were just getting started, so i don't know what to expect here. Also, 'Bean is one of the promoters.

AchillesHeel » Posted 2/3/07 10:04:00AM

I can't read (or write) "Sylvia and Pudzianowski" and "Gods of Martial Arts" in the same sentence with a straight face.

[View Full Version of this Page]