MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Quebec denies David Loiseau license to fight John Salter at UFC 113 in Montreal   [View Full Version]
runningman08 » Posted 8/9/08 12:37:00AM

LAS VEGAS - Montreal middleweight David (The Crow) Loiseau's return to the UFC did not last long.

A source confirmed Monday that the mixed martial arts fighter was replacing the injured Nick (The New Jersey Devil) Catone at UFC 113 on May 8 in Montreal.

But later Monday, the source said Loiseau was off the card, adding the reversal had to do with the local athletic commission.

Full Article -Here-

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

Dang, Salter was about to make me alot of cash.

BlueSkiesBurn » Posted 6/1/08 3:18:00PM

This really bums me out. I was looking forward to Louiseau's return. I hope they release the reasons for the denial of a license.

Mr_Dead_Sexy » Posted 3/2/07 9:14:00PM

That's a shame. As much as I like Loiseau, I liked the underdog bonus that was coming with Salter just a little more.

BustedKnuckle » Posted 9/2/09 5:48:00PM

Bum deal for The Crow. Poor Salter has no idea whats going on now. A third opponent to think about how to fight with a weeks notice!!??!?!?!?

If it's any consolation to Salter, they've had just as much time to get ready for him as he they. Still, I agree, this is a pretty bum deal and has got to be frustrating.

You know this also got me thinking that if they change his opponent too many more times we won't even be able to lock a pick for that fight.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

the crow doesn't fly again!!!

[View Full Version of this Page]