Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Jake Ellenberger vs. John Howard set for Aug. 1 in Utah at UFC on Versus 2:   [View Full Version]
runningman08 » Posted 8/9/08 12:37:00AM

It looks like that grudge match with Anthony Johnson will have to wait for John Howard.

The 27-year-old welterweight will be vying for his fifth UFC win when he takes on Jake Ellenberger Aug. 1 in Utah at UFC on Versus 2.

According to Howard, the fight has been verbally agreed upon and should be made official soon.

“I feel good about it. The guy’s a pretty good wrestler but all my career I’ve been fighting nothing but wrestlers so I think I’ll be ready,”said Howard.

Full Article -Here-

SamPan » Posted 2/17/09 12:13:00AM

I guess since Howard kept winning a level up in competition makes sense. I just think Ellenberger's gonna be too much for him tho.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Yeah I think jake knocks lil man out
I don't know why jake needs to wait so long to fight get the fight
On the tuf finale. Glad to see both guys get tv time

haggiswashere » Posted 7/30/07 3:48:00PM

I'm so friggin stoked for this coming here!!!! Only way it gets better if Amir somehow gets put on there.

KaibaThedon » Posted 3/25/09 9:45:00PM

war jake via right hand !!

would've liked to see him fight killa-b though instead and now he has to wait another 4 months for next fight!!

NatedawgThaM » Posted 6/25/07 5:46:00PM

That's fn sick! these too are going to go at it! FIGHT OF THE NIGHT, maybe fight of the year...These two will fn go AT IT!!!

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

I guess I will keep my trend of picking against Howard. Jakey by tko or ud.

[View Full Version of this Page]