MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Paul Kelly Dominates/WTF with his back Tattoo!?   [View Full Version]
BustedKnuckle » Posted 9/2/09 5:48:00PM

I just got done watching Paul "Tellys" Kelly dominate Matt Veach for two rounds and thought his performance was once of the best of the night! GnP like a champ then submit the guy when he is ready. Also Early in the fight it looked like he had his Wolves Lair tattoo blackened out with a sharpie marker or something!!!!??? Did he part ways with the top English training center??? I saw the fight on the web and it was in low def, so maybe I was seeing things!!?? It was a crude way of covering it up as it wore off as the fight went on. I was wondering if anyone else noticed/had info on Kelly's current fight team?? He is a force in the LW division and I love to watch the guy fight!!!

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Yeah, he supposedly parted ways with Wolf's Lair. Kind of like getting your girlfriend's name on your arm. I feel bad for him, but he should've known better than to get that tattoo.

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

Man im so glad Kelly won that fight. Everybody was convincing me Veach was going to tool him with his better stand-up and wrestling

Caesarrrr » Posted 3/29/10 1:38:00PM

Story I heard about it was that Kelly had to leave the wolfslair due to money issues, and therefore it was a bit rough.

NatedawgThaM » Posted 6/25/07 5:46:00PM

Posted by Pookie

Man im so glad Kelly won that fight. Everybody was convincing me Veach was going to tool him with his better stand-up and wrestling

hahaha not like Kelly wasn't coming down a weight class bigger and hadn't dominated at that higher weight class with wrestling before.. hahaha

I like Paul Kelly at 155! I could see him doing pretty good, maybe as far as coming within a fight or 2 from a title shot. Think could be a top 10 guy in the UFC, top 5 might be pushing it though.

manstrabula » Posted 10/12/07 5:18:00PM

maybe he can get the words "TEAM JACOB" under it and claim it's a twilight tattoo!!!

MaxOne » Posted 7/26/07 3:12:00PM

wow, that sucks.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by manstrabula

maybe he can get the words "TEAM JACOB" under it and claim it's a twilight tattoo!!!

I've yet to receive his credentials/stats. His application to Team Jacob has not yet been approved.

BustedKnuckle » Posted 9/2/09 5:48:00PM

I wonder why he left!?!? Tired of the Bisping Show? Maybe? I dont know. Sucks for him though that is a big tattoo to try to cover up.

[View Full Version of this Page]