MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Josh Grispi makes return against L.C. Davis on WEC 49 main card   [View Full Version]
jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

link
After what will be a yearlong layoff, World Extreme Cagefighting featherweight contender Josh Grispi (13-1 MMA, 3-0 WEC) will look for his fourth straight WEC win when he meets fellow title hopeful L.C. Davis (16-2 MMA, 3-0 WEC) at WEC 49.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

I was wondering where Josh was. His first fight back isn't a gimmie either. Really like how he fights and hope he can restart the momentum he had built up after his first few fights in the WEC

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

BlueSkiesBurn » Posted 6/1/08 3:18:00PM

That's gonna be a tough match-up coming back after his layoff. L.C. Davis is a machine. I can't wait for this fight!

Giant_Ochai » Posted 5/19/09 7:57:00PM

Grispi hasn't been tested by a solid wrestler yet. Intriguing fight.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

LC prolly takes a decision here, Im starting to not pick any guy that has had a long layoff.

[View Full Version of this Page]