MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC 112 Weigh-Ins Results   [View Full Version]
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

The weigh-ins for tomorrow's UFC 112 event were just completed. Everyone made weight so the entire card is now official.

Article

AchillesHeel » Posted 2/3/07 10:04:00AM

I'd forgotten this was at 1pm here. It's a breakfast event for anyone on the West Coast.

And is Madsen really that big? For some reason, I thought he was 230 or so.

MaxOne » Posted 7/26/07 3:12:00PM

anybody know if the fight is airing at the normal time on the west coast?
i remember one event that totally threw me off by airing at like 1pm or something when it was overseas.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by MaxOne

i remember one event that totally threw me off by airing at like 1pm or something when it was overseas.

The event takes place at 1pm EST (10pm on the West Coast, I believe?). However, it will also air @ the normal PPV times. Make sure you avoid visiting any sports websites and ESPN tomorrow. I've been burnt before (Bisping/Leben was spoiled for me by the ESPN ticker).

MaxOne » Posted 7/26/07 3:12:00PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by MaxOne

The event takes place at 1pm EST (10pm on the West Coast, I believe?). However, it will also air @ the normal PPV times. Make sure you avoid visiting any sports websites and ESPN tomorrow. I've been burnt before (Bisping/Leben was spoiled for me by the ESPN ticker).

yeah, I hate that about fights in distant lands. it is hard to avoid the news before watching. the worst is when you're trying to make sure you don't come across it and then you do by accident but sometimes i can't resist the temptation.

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Well since I'm usually drinking more at 10am than I am at 7pm this works out perfect.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Posted by Kpro

Well since I'm usually drinking more at 10am than I am at 7pm this works out perfect.

10am is a little late for you isnt it?

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by Kpro

10am is a little late for you isnt it?

Sadly, yes. I can't even plant my feet on the floor out of the bed without consuming shots first.

Is there a such thing as sober vertigo ?

supatolacyl » Posted 8/23/07 8:14:00AM

I'd rather see the Phil Davis/Alexander Gustafsson fight telivised over the Rafael dos Anjos/Terry Etim or Kendall Grove/Mark Munoz. After watching Davis dominate the majorirty of his fight against Stann I would like to see the changes he has made to continue his growth, I believe he has a bright future ahead of him. Just my preference anyways.

AchillesHeel » Posted 2/3/07 10:04:00AM

Posted by Kpro

Is there a such thing as sober vertigo ?

Yes. I lose my fear of heights when I'm drunk.

BustedKnuckle » Posted 9/2/09 5:48:00PM

i wonder if the regular "streams" will go off at 1pm or 10pm!!!!!!?????? Either way i cant wait to se the fights!!

[View Full Version of this Page]