MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
A look at Nate Diaz bulking up to 170lbs for Rory Markham!   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Just an FYI for the PG! He is looking real good!

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

hate4thestate » Posted 9/4/09 12:12:00AM

markham fights at welter. you mean welter weight right? not middle?

Oh, yeah...oops! Fixed! Thanks!

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

he does look larger, I hope he gets the W against Markham

copcopps » Posted 4/4/08 4:46:00PM

Markham's a hometown boy can't help but root for him

karn501 » Posted 12/7/09 1:09:00PM

Damn! dude looks like a beast

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

looks like someone ate their spinach

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

I really hope 170 works for him, Nate just has so much trouble with wrestlers who can out-muscle him at every angle.

one of the things i dont see anyone mention here is his brother. what happens if nate skyrockets in the ww division? then what happens if ufc gets nick back when his contract with strikeforce is over? hmm things to think about.

ncordless » Posted 4/8/07 11:09:00PM

Posted by hate4thestate

one of the things i dont see anyone mention here is his brother. what happens if nate skyrockets in the ww division? then what happens if ufc gets nick back when his contract with strikeforce is over? hmm things to think about.

I would make a lifetime avatar bet that Nate and Nick never fight each other in MMA.

Oh that's for sure....in fact I would almost be willing to make the same bet that Nick Diaz doesn't ever fight for the UFC again....it's lame but I think thismay be the case.

Rush » Posted 1/31/07 10:42:00PM

Posted by warglory

I really hope 170 works for him, Nate just has so much trouble with wrestlers who can out-muscle him at every angle.

So how is 170 going to be better?

BustedKnuckle » Posted 9/2/09 5:48:00PM

Nate looks great and i think he'll be able to beat Markham but He really does have a problem with wrestlers and 170 is stacked ith em?????

Posted by ncordless

Posted by hate4thestate

I would make a lifetime avatar bet that Nate and Nick never fight each other in MMA.

o yea not saying they would fight. no way they would but for arguments sake i was saying like lets say nate gets the ww belt and ufc sign nick again. just things to think about is all. know they wouldnt fight but im assuming nick would either step up or nate would step up or back down. but if nick steps up that would be silva-diaz

Posted by jae_1833

Oh that's for sure....in fact I would almost be willing to make the same bet that Nick Diaz doesn't ever fight for the UFC again....it's lame but I think thismay be the case.

well it might be true that he wont. i want it. i want it so bad. i want nick to shut the haters up. besides i think ufc has something to lose and win by picking up strikeforce champs. what if diaz owns the whole division? it makes ufc look bad but the exact opposite is true. if they come into the ufc and get owned by a gate keeper. so i dont know.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]