MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > Spoilers Forum
Fedor won!   [View Full Version]
Stickan » Posted 1/27/07 8:02:00AM

YES! That was one fight I didn't want an upset in.

hippysmacker » Posted 1/15/07 9:10:00PM

1rst rd. sub . basically what we all suspected

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

RichBoy » Posted 1/29/07 3:21:00PM

How did the fight go ? Did Lindland do anything ? Or did Fedor just walk threw him?

Zvonimir » Posted 2/8/07 12:59:00AM

I kind of wanted Woogie to pull of the greatest upset ever, oh well. Good job Fedor.

JoeMimic » Posted 1/16/07 6:19:00PM

Matt has huge balls for stepping in there with the baddest man on the planet (Sorry Mike Tyson)

ezkl2517 » Posted 4/9/07 4:34:00PM

Its funny how many people gave Matt a fighting chance(including myself) deep down inside we all new the Fedor was gonna win someway or another.... I need to stop watching rocky IV!!!

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

Stickan » Posted 1/27/07 8:02:00AM

I want a recap. I'm curious to know if it was an armbar from mount or if Lindland actually took Fedor down and Fedor got the armbar from the guard.

fedorwins1 » Posted 1/25/07 7:02:00PM

WOW WHAT A SURPRISE....lol. It was a quick fight less than 3 minutes I believe. I'm also curious to see if Lindland took him down or not.

TheArtOfWar » Posted 1/13/07 11:52:00AM

Lindland clinches with Fedor. Fedor turns him around. Lindland is fighting for a takedown. Fedor takes Lindland down and quickly mounts him. Fedor spins for a leg lock but Lindland has none of it. Fedor now working from Lindland's open-guard. Fedor passes to half-guard. Fedor mounts again. Lindland gives up his back. Emelianenko attacks Lindland's arm but he esacpes. Fedor tries again and forces a tap with an armbar early in the first round. The official time is 2:58.

Statik » Posted 4/8/07 12:56:00AM

Another dominating fight by Fedor

Kisame » Posted 4/6/07 9:24:00PM

WOOT MATT OWNED THAT

The_Metal_Maniac » Posted 1/21/07 10:08:00PM

I thought Matt could possibly have a chance in this fight. Fedor is just, well I don't ever have the words to describe him. My question now is who can beat him?

kerazzle » Posted 2/17/07 4:21:00PM

a lot of people are giving Fedor shit for holding the ropes to reverse the TD.....I dunno, I still think it would end the same even if Lindland was ontop.......

roadking95th » Posted 1/17/07 2:43:00PM

Lindland had a big overhand left that opened a bad cut on Fedor. Had a very dominating Greco body lock and Fedor grabs the ropes twice. It was all over after that.

The_Metal_Maniac » Posted 1/21/07 10:08:00PM

Fighters grab the ropes/ cage or whatever have you all the time. It doesn't matter. Even if Matt takes him down Fedor would have found a way to win. The man just wins.

[View Full Version of this Page]