UFC Undisputed 2010 First Footage   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Jride » Posted 5/13/09 9:34:00PM

Link

Jride » Posted 5/13/09 9:34:00PM

1:03 Kimura to armbar transition..

1:07 Armbar to triangle transition..

1:12 D'arce CHOKE!!!

Im already pumped about this! And stoked to play as PAULO!!

Bowen50 » Posted 6/21/07 12:42:00PM

even though there is a really small amount of gameplay footage in the video what's there looks great. i cannot wait for this game.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

The guy interviewing Dana needs to be kicked in the mouth. Annoying as ****.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

^^^ No kidding. That dude has to be one of the biggest d-bags I have ever seen. You know he was picked on in school all his life and now has a cool job, so he thinks he's king sh*t.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

fonduktoe » Posted 1/4/08 6:33:00PM

the interviewer called mma a fake sport twice in a 2-minute clip
i'd like to try the new submissions on his nut sack
what a douche (indoor sunglasses are the easiest way to spot a douche in the wild).

isk » Posted 12/5/07 12:38:00PM

Yeah, that interviewer needs to be punched in the junk. LOL FAKE SPORT LOL HAHA SO FUNNY. Dumbass.

On the positive side, I'm loving the way the slipped punches look. Also: cage control! Good ****, would like to see a demo soon so I can try it out.

Wolf » Posted 1/14/07 11:32:00PM

Posted by fonduktoe

what a douche (indoor sunglasses are the easiest way to spot a douche in the wild).

Maybe I misunderstood him, but he claimed to be the champion of several video game competitions amongst his coworkers. I thought he meant that by playing a "fake sport" he was referring to the fact that he was playing a video game.

fonduktoe » Posted 1/4/08 6:33:00PM

Posted by Wolf

Posted by fonduktoe

Maybe I misunderstood him, but he claimed to be the champion of several video game competitions amongst his coworkers. I thought he meant that by playing a "fake sport" he was referring to the fact that he was playing a video game.

watch the video again the first time he refers to mma as a fake sport he is putting it into context with pro wrestling which is a fake sport. i don't think he's referencing his video game skills here and if he was he was pretty ham-fisted about it. i'm pretty sure the interviewer is a douche and just dissed my favorite sport in the worst way possible

king_katool » Posted 3/8/08 3:32:00PM

woah woah guys calm down the guy is clearly joking around, the first time he's talking about wrestling ye but he's talk about the smackdown wrestling GAME, and then second time is clearly a joke cause Dana "shows him how real it is"

he is still a douche tho for sure

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by king_katool

woah woah guys calm down the guy is clearly joking around, the first time he's talking about wrestling ye but he's talk about the smackdown wrestling GAME, and then second time is clearly a joke cause Dana "shows him how real it is"

Yeah, I didn't take him seriously, by any means. I just thought he was a Grade A douchebag, period.

Wolf » Posted 1/14/07 11:32:00PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by king_katool

Yeah, I didn't take him seriously, by any means. I just thought he was a Grade A douchebag, period.

he does work for IGN. I'm pretty sure you have to be a douche to work for them.

vinny_cro_cop_q » Posted 7/8/07 10:55:00PM

Lol this got off topic pretty fast. Screw the interviewer, the game looks awesome even thought its a short clip. Im really excited for sway & countering

karn501 » Posted 12/7/09 1:09:00PM

I can't wait for this game it's going to be amazing

marcoDGK » Posted 11/4/09 7:16:00PM

all of the new stuff sounds great!

"Game Is Watching You" system, which will "track every action and use this information to dictate in-game commentary, opponent intelligence and overall career progression"

That sounds awesome. It sounds like they have added so many great things. I can't wait to play this game.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]