MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
All time points leader board   [View Full Version]
MonkeyPus » Posted 1/24/07 6:01:00PM

So I was thinking, "Wouldn't an all time points leader board be cool?" I think it would. Who's the all time king? Maybe "Most events won"? "All time winnings"? Waddaya think?

decken » Posted 8/20/07 11:53:00AM

No offense but bad idea. People who joined later than others will be at a serious disadvantage. Maybe if they did by % but then new members who do really well at first would have an advantage.

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

I think it's a good idea, despite the disadvantage of newer members. We should be able to reward the longtimers without the newcomers being offended. Maybe somewhere on the stats/data page that is not as prominent as the season Points Leaders item.

I wasn't thinking for prizes or anything so there is no disadvantage. Just information.

Oh yeah props for Aku.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

i have been here since season 2

but i must say i do challenge myself every season trying to win up the rank and points from each season
add now one of my co workers is a member here
so when we watch the fights it is pretty much against one another for wins and points

i would love to see what my ranking all time would be gotta be in top 200 or so

TheCatFather » Posted 3/1/07 12:36:00AM

I've been part of this site since March 2007, IDK where I would rank but I would like to know.

hippysmacker » Posted 1/15/07 9:10:00PM

we already have something like this, at least in career wins. Just go to stats/data, then memebr list, then career wins.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

amicali » Posted 3/10/07 11:19:00AM

propz

TheMMAn » Posted 1/24/07 4:35:00PM

Most wins - Dewby (of the awesome War Room Warriors camp)

Most decorated (i assume) B_Goetz - also from WRW camp

titlefight » Posted 1/24/07 10:58:00PM

Hell, best all around camp would have to be the WRW camp, ya dig?

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Oh yea must be the end of the season. Only time the WRW's come out.

[View Full Version of this Page]