MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC 109's Mac Danzig: If I don't beat Justin Buchholz, I don't belong in the UFC   [View Full Version]
emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Where in the world did Mac Danzig go?

"The Ultimate Fighter 6" winner was on the scene one day in Las Vegas, training with the world's best, a UFC contract in hand. Then, he was gone.

Danzig, 30, said he disappeared for three months and got fat. Fat for a lightweight, that is, at 183 pounds. He didn't train. He didn't run. He didn't watch fights. Nothing.

Never mind how you get fat as a vegan (answer: Trader Joe's vegan oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and soy ice cream); he hadn't taken off that much time since he got in the game almost nine years ago.

LINK

State_Champ » Posted 6/11/07 4:16:00PM

If Danzig doesn't beat Buchholz I think he should drop to 145.....Actually, I would like to see him make the move whether he wins or not.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Atleast he knows the truth.

If he could make 145, I would say make the move because even if he beats justin it's not going to be any easier for him with all the guys at 155

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

i agree this is a easy win for him he better even finish him

BustedKnuckle » Posted 9/2/09 5:48:00PM

Well Mac you hit it on the head here my man. As for dropping to 145? Ehh. There uis a lot more money and exposure fighting in the UFC as compared to the WEC

[View Full Version of this Page]