Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Heavyweights Todd Duffee and Mike Russow agree to meet at UFC 114 in May   [View Full Version]
jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

A heavyweight matchup between top prospect Todd Duffee (6-0 MMA, 1-0 UFC) and near-12-year veteran Mike Russow (12-1 MMA, 1-0 UFC) is in the works for UFC 114.

The bout was first reported by The Times of Northwest Indiana's Caged In MMA site, and ( has since confirmed that both fighters have verbally agreed to the matchup, and bout agreements are expected to be signed shortly.

ncordless » Posted 4/8/07 11:09:00PM

I think Duffee is gonna melt Russow in the first.

Flame Not, Lest Ye Be Flamed Yourself.

Giant_Ochai » Posted 5/19/09 7:57:00PM

I'm shocked that Duffee is being matched up with a wrestler as good at Russow this soon. I was expecting a dos Santos path for Duffee.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Duffee should hanle Russow easily, russow was really out of shape in his last fight and that is all I can remember from the fight because it wasnt that impressive. Duffee R1 tko.

bjj1605 » Posted 10/11/07 4:18:00PM

Dufee is a handfull for anyone in the division. He's a genetic freak and few people if anyone can match him physically. That said, his last fight didn't last long enough for me to get a good measure of his skills.

Still, Dufee by 1st RND TKO

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

good match for a prelim
can't wait to see duffee fight again live
duffee by ko 1st

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

duffee is no joke. i really see a lot of potential in this guy. if he destroys russow i think they should put him in against one of the big names. maybe gonzaga, dos antos, or congo. thats if he DESTROYS russow.

[View Full Version of this Page]