MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Heavyweights Todd Duffee and Mike Russow agree to meet at UFC 114 in May   [View Full Version]
jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

mmajunkie

A heavyweight matchup between top prospect Todd Duffee (6-0 MMA, 1-0 UFC) and near-12-year veteran Mike Russow (12-1 MMA, 1-0 UFC) is in the works for UFC 114.

The bout was first reported by The Times of Northwest Indiana's Caged In MMA site, and MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) has since confirmed that both fighters have verbally agreed to the matchup, and bout agreements are expected to be signed shortly.

ncordless » Posted 4/8/07 11:09:00PM

I think Duffee is gonna melt Russow in the first.

Giant_Ochai » Posted 5/19/09 7:57:00PM

I'm shocked that Duffee is being matched up with a wrestler as good at Russow this soon. I was expecting a dos Santos path for Duffee.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Duffee should hanle Russow easily, russow was really out of shape in his last fight and that is all I can remember from the fight because it wasnt that impressive. Duffee R1 tko.

bjj1605 » Posted 10/11/07 4:18:00PM

Dufee is a handfull for anyone in the division. He's a genetic freak and few people if anyone can match him physically. That said, his last fight didn't last long enough for me to get a good measure of his skills.

Still, Dufee by 1st RND TKO

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

good match for a prelim
can't wait to see duffee fight again live
duffee by ko 1st

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

duffee is no joke. i really see a lot of potential in this guy. if he destroys russow i think they should put him in against one of the big names. maybe gonzaga, dos antos, or congo. thats if he DESTROYS russow.

[View Full Version of this Page]