MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Wes Sims pushes Bobby Lashley at Strikeforce post-fight press conference   [View Full Version]
RhythmAndStyle » Posted 1/25/08 3:12:00PM

It's all fun and games until a referee apparently stops a fight too early.Wes Sims was hamming it up for just about everyone who would watch following his first round technical knockout loss to Bobby Lashley during the post fight press conference that never happened at Strikeforce: "Miami" tonight from the Bank Atlantic Center in Sunrise, Florida.

Link

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

it was only a matter of time IMO

the result would be the same in the match that was so called "stopped early" AND the re-match (heaven forbid)

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Sim's bs is just getting old now!!!

RearNakedJoke » Posted 8/11/08 6:25:00PM

imo it was stopped early but i still dont think sims had a chance in that fight.

Sir_Karl » Posted 9/7/07 9:27:00PM

I think Sims could have done much better. The fight was definitely stopped early in my opinion. I wasn't impressed by Lashley at all. Lets not forget Lashley could not finish Jason Guida. It is going to take him a while to cover that one up. If Sims might have gotten serious with his training he might have had a chance. Sims doesn't care anymore though. He will care when he can't get a good money fight.

higdon10 » Posted 7/6/07 2:00:00PM

Posted by sparky

Sim's bs is just getting old now!!!

I agree

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

sims looked out of shape, neevr had a chance but i do think fight was stopped early

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

im not a wes sims fan and this fight definetly didnt help. he didnt take the fight seriously and he did not impress me in anyway during the fight. i think the stoppage was OK. he wasnt fighting back and even if he wasnt hurt the ref cant sit there and let a fighter get beat on and not fight back hence the kimbo/big country fight, were roy put kimbo in the cricifix. kimbo could have layed there getting punched like that for days but that doesnt mean the ref should let him. same with the sims/lashley fight.

xdanish020 » Posted 9/22/08 2:18:00AM

If Sims actually took fighting seriously he could be a decent fighter, with his size, 6'8 - 260 lbs, just train more focused and he could be a much better fighter....but he's kinda just a loud mouth that is used as a stepping stone, which is sad.

Naturaldisaster » Posted 4/8/07 4:17:00PM

the guy is an ass, how disrespectful is it to go out there ant try to do the pro wrestling test of strength against lashley? ive met lastley a million times and he is seriously the nicest guy you could ever meet. i dont see why anyone would be such an ass to him.

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

I saw the "push" video on the video section it wasn't really anything even it looked like they were kidding around.

[View Full Version of this Page]