MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
"TUF 11" coach Tito Ortiz: I've raised the bar for all fighters, and they should be thankful   [View Full Version]
RhythmAndStyle » Posted 1/25/08 3:12:00PM

While former UFC light heavyweight champion Tito Ortiz is no stranger to making headlines with his often controversial brand of trash-talking, it was something far different that had MMA fans buzzing earlier this week.

Link

RearNakedJoke » Posted 8/11/08 6:25:00PM

Tito raising the bar.

RyanC » Posted 8/25/09 5:08:00PM

I hope Chuck's got at least one more KO left in that big right hand.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

the thing about fighters like tito is they have been talking trash since the beginning and eventually everyone either gets tired if hearing them and shuts them out or gets pissed and KO's them. i hope chuck does the second one

spikerman19 » Posted 6/22/07 1:23:00AM

How did he raise the bar, he is another one of these fighters that did not evolve the way he should of. He like a bigger Matt Hughes, terrible on his feet. GSP has raised the "bar".

bjj1605 » Posted 10/11/07 4:18:00PM

Posted by spikerman19

How did he raise the bar, he is another one of these fighters that did not evolve the way he should of. He like a bigger Matt Hughes, terrible on his feet. GSP has raised the "bar".

Of course Tito. You holding out for more money wasn't selfish, you were trying to help future fighters.

[View Full Version of this Page]