MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
WEC Quick Quote: Jens Pulver can still compete if he stops being dumb   [View Full Version]
RhythmAndStyle » Posted 1/25/08 3:12:00PM

"This fight is very important man. I can't lose 5 fights in a row, come on. It can't happen, so this fight means a lot man. I feel like I have been losing because I was dumb, you know what I'm saying? I'm just getting caught in dumb stuff. even in the first fight with Urijah, don't get me wrong, he is fast, but I made his hands look faster because I fought dumb. But I want to show everyone that I can still fight and that I can still compete."

Link

marcoDGK » Posted 11/4/09 7:16:00PM

Well, duh Pulver.

xdanish020 » Posted 9/22/08 2:18:00AM

In his first fight against Faber he just seemed happy to be able to stand and trade for 5 rounds, he didn't really look like he wanted to win. The second fight Faber just dominated him. But Jens has fought tough competition in the WEC. Sure he's lost 4 straight, but his losses came against very good fighters. Vasquez is probably his easiest fight in a long time and Javier is no slouch himself. Jens needs to win this fight, or I think he is done.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by xdanish020

In his first fight against Faber he just seemed happy to be able to stand and trade for 5 rounds, he didn't really look like he wanted to win. The second fight Faber just dominated him. But Jens has fought tough competition in the WEC. Sure he's lost 4 straight, but his losses came against very good fighters. Vasquez is probably his easiest fight in a long time and Javier is no slouch himself. Jens needs to win this fight, or I think he is done.

i agree

jens needs this win real bad.

although.i dont think jens can contend for a title anymore.his style imo is outdated.which is kind of sad because im a pretty big fan of his.

hope jens pulls this

LotusLoo » Posted 1/22/10 6:24:00PM

Do it Pulver! ... and stop talking like that.. man.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

sounds like hes's using his head more for thinking and maybe his opponent wont use it as a punching bag. this is a do or die fight for jens.

[View Full Version of this Page]