MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Jeff Monson to Struggle For Relevance Against Dave Herman   [View Full Version]
RhythmAndStyle » Posted 1/25/08 3:12:00PM

MMA's hardest working anarchist is showing no signs of slowing down in 2010. Coming off a split decision victory in Tulsa, Oklahoma on January 16, Jeff Monson's next challenge will likely come at Shine Fights 3, where he'll face pathetic mustache owner Dave "Pee Wee" Herman, according to The Rumble. Despite a year full of legal troubles ranging from a graffiti-related arrest to assault on a grandfather clock, Monson still managed to fight five times in 2009 in a globetrotting effort that took him to Northern Ireland, Japan, and Mexico City, among other exotic locales, like Pensacola, Florida.

Link

kevietre » Posted 6/29/07 1:36:00AM

Can anyone give me an update on Monson? Last I heard he was in jeopardy of going to jail for writing an Anarchy sign on government property

AnDeRsonDaSiLvA » Posted 1/8/08 1:42:00AM

i see dave herman struggling for consciousness .... round 1 north south choke

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

WAR PEE WEE!!!

RhythmAndStyle » Posted 1/25/08 3:12:00PM

Posted by kevietre

Can anyone give me an update on Monson? Last I heard he was in jeopardy of going to jail for writing an Anarchy sign on government property

he's fighting Dave Herman in a month or two..i'm kinda surprised that Monson is fighting alot when he's been in trouble probably as much as he fought last year..no wonder why he's fighting overseas..i'm not sure if Monson has been picked up by StrikeForce,but they should..or maybe their waitin till his legal troubles are over with..

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

Monson is beyond a shadow of a doubt the "work horse" in MMA's HW division.
Major props for going strong all these years.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

This is definately Herman's big test. Lucky for him too because Monson has had difficulty in the past fighting tall strikers. I just don't see Herman winning here though, not after what Monson did to Kharitonov.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

inside MMA said he was doing like a 3 month jail sentence or something, but dont my word for it. it must not be that much legal trouble cause he's still whoopin' it on. monson is the definition of BEAST

decken » Posted 8/20/07 11:53:00AM

I heard they let him out of jail so he could go fight and that he was actually training in jail from one of the mma shows but I cant remember which one right now.

[View Full Version of this Page]