MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Chad George vs. Scott Jorgensen added to WEC 47 prelims   [View Full Version]
RhythmAndStyle » Posted 1/25/08 3:12:00PM

With the main card just about complete, WEC 47's preliminary card is starting to take shape.World Extreme Cagefighting officials today announced a bantamweight matchup between Chad George (11-4 MMA, 1-0 WEC) and rising contender Scott Jorgensen (8-3 MMA, 4-2 WEC) is now part of the March 6 event.WEC 47 takes place at Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio.The main card, including a headliner of WEC 47 bantamweight champ Brian Bowles vs. Dominick Cruz, airs on Versus.

Link

Mayhem13 » Posted 6/28/07 1:10:00AM

this card is looking nice! I hopefully will be there watching live..gotta take Scotty by TKO in this one.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

I think Scott takes this one and might be on his way to a title shot. He's got some heavy hands and will prolly drop george or take a UD.

xdanish020 » Posted 9/22/08 2:18:00AM

I like Jorgensen, I think the guy is going to make a serious push at that bantamweight title this year. There's actually a lot of contenders at 135 that make that weight class interesting.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

scott jorgenson is a solid fighter and is pretty explosive. im gonna have to go with jorgenson on this one.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

With the PG.....I like watching him fight and predict him winning via GNP

[View Full Version of this Page]