MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
After sliced hand led to serious infection, Carlos Condit now cleared for UFC return   [View Full Version]
emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Former WEC welterweight champion Carlos Condit (24-5 MMA, 1-1 UFC) returns to the gym this week after a nearly two-month absence as the result of a serious cut on his hand.

Condit, who in 2009 moved back to his home city of Albuquerque, N.M., to train with Greg Jackson, was forced to withdraw from a bout with Paul Daley at UFC 108 on Jan. 2 and has been virtually inactive since the injury occurred, save for running and kicking the heavy bag.

"It's been a bitch being out, man," Condit told MMAjunkie.com (wwww.mmajunkie.com). "I'm looking forward to getting my momentum going again."

LINK

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

I instantly thought of the scene from the wrestler with the slicer. Now that makes me not want to use our slicer at work. Anyways haha...wonder who he will get matched up against. I'd like Ricardo Almeida if he wasnt fighting Matt Brown.

Mayhem13 » Posted 6/28/07 1:10:00AM

almost everyone hasa fight lined up right now...

maybe Demarques Johnson at the Abu Dhabi event since he is waiting on an opponent I think..,,or James Wilkes maybe?

edit- scratch those...I wanna see him fight Johnny Hendricks

xdanish020 » Posted 9/22/08 2:18:00AM

what about john hathaway

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

my money is on a condit vs diego sanchez match in end of may in vegas

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

well it looks like it might be condit vs rory macdonald.

linky

Gotta pull for rory.

[View Full Version of this Page]