MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Cole Miller vs. Andre Winner targeted for lightweight bout at UFC Fight Night 21   [View Full Version]
RhythmAndStyle » Posted 1/25/08 3:12:00PM

A lightweight matchup between "The Ultimate Fighter 5" veteran Cole Miller (16-4 MMA, 5-2 UFC) and "The Ultimate Fighter 9" finalist Andre Winner (10-3-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC) is expected for UFC Fight Night 21 on March 31.Sources close to the event indicated to MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) that at least one fighter has formally agreed to the bout, though bout agreements have yet to be signed.

Link

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

I think I like Winner by UD, idk Im going to be flip flopping on this fight

xdanish020 » Posted 9/22/08 2:18:00AM

I'd like to see Winner come out of this fight w/ the TKO victory.

NatedawgThaM » Posted 6/25/07 5:46:00PM

Damn I hate picking these kind fights where I see it as if it gets to the ground it goes one way, if its decided on the feet it goes the other way. Especially when the guy who would win on the ground doesn't have a great wrestling pedigree. Cole Miller got rocked in his last fight and KTFO before that one, and Winner has proven to hit very hard, I think I'll go with Winner by KO.

BustedKnuckle » Posted 9/2/09 5:48:00PM

Winner is so explosive. I really like Miller he has great Jits and solid standing. But Andre is very fast and pretty damn precise. Although Cole is a much bigger challenge for Winner,I really thiink he TKOs him.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

i thought lauzon was going to beat him, he surprised me
i don't know who to go with

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

Cole Miller should submit Winner with relative ease.

[View Full Version of this Page]