MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Terry Etim vs Dennis Siver Likely for UFC 112   [View Full Version]
RhythmAndStyle » Posted 1/25/08 3:12:00PM

Top UK lightweight Terry Etim has been added to the card for UFC 112 and will likely be fighting on the preliminary part of the event, Fighters Only has been given to understand. According to a German source, Etim will be facing Denis Siver.

Link

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

I like this fight; wouldn't mind seeing it on a SPIKE prelim.

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Nice!

xdanish020 » Posted 9/22/08 2:18:00AM

Cool fight, should be another win for Etim, I think Siver will have issues with his reach and Etim has a very nice guillotine.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

AMAZING FIGHT!!!

I smell fireworks.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Damn I like both of these guys and hate to see one of them lose. But dont get me wrong it is a good fight. Etim will have the reach but I'd give power to siver, then ground maybe equal. Maybe TD's to Siver but Etim is long which sometimes is hard to takedown.

Mayhem13 » Posted 6/28/07 1:10:00AM

Nice matchup, should be pretty competitive on the feet...and fun to watch. I think Etim will end up catching him before its over.

Rnd 2 guilltine

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

has to happen both guys i think are on 3 fight win streaks

EvenFlow » Posted 11/9/08 6:40:00PM

Dennis Siver finally looks really comfortable in the cage and shows some great potential, check out his last 3 fights, especially the Paul Kelly fight. Hard to pick against Etim unless it's a top 10 but I gotta favor Siver in this. I think he's better standing overall and wont have too much issue with the reach because he's the quicker of the two. Justin Bucholz was able to hurt Etim and almost finished him and the strength advantage for Siver will be a big factor in this fight.

higdon10 » Posted 7/6/07 2:00:00PM

I like Etim here

[View Full Version of this Page]