Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Who ya got?
Forum Opinion Poll
Nick Diaz 27 55%
Marius Zaromskis 22 45%

Nick Diaz vs. Marius Zaromskis!!   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
BustedKnuckle » Posted 9/2/09 5:48:00PM

At StrikeForce in Miami, it's Nick Diaz vs Marius Zaromskis. I love to see this fight. Zaromskis was a beast with his run in Dream. Winning thier WW GP. Diaz is a great fighter but always sets his entire game around his boxing. That is a bad idea in facing " The Whitmare"! I see Nick getting his face caved in. Nick is tough but I see him coming up short in this one. What you think PG? Diaz or Zaromskis

hate4thestate » Posted 9/4/09 12:12:00AM

diaz all the way.

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

About 10 posts on this I have a felling Zaromskis will will due to Diaz low hands but if Diaz where to win I wouldn't be shocked.

vomitshovel » Posted 11/12/09 12:29:00PM

I see a crazy head kick or flying knee KO for Marius, Nick Diaz is very much over-confident and places too much value in orthadox striking. I think Marius will bring things to the table that nick diaz has not seen before.
Also watch for the flying knee the second R1 starts, Marius' trademark...

mshalosky » Posted 2/16/09 8:09:00PM

diaz takes this 3rd finish. zaromskis will come out flashy with his kicks but the diaz will pick him apart with his much improved boxing untill he gets hurt and gets knocked down.

tepid55 » Posted 2/4/07 2:11:00PM

I think Diaz will fight the smart fight and take Zaromskis down and submit him in the first round.

TimW001 » Posted 3/30/07 6:31:00PM

As much as I would like to say Zaromskis, I have to say Diaz.

deezyo » Posted 5/3/07 1:35:00PM

sick fight

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

All I know is Diaz better keep his hands up. Head movement won't save him. That being said, I see this fight being a decision. Not sure which way yet.

State_Champ » Posted 6/11/07 4:16:00PM

I think Nick should win this fight....but he won't.
I feel that he will be too content to strike with Marius and get kicked hard in the skull. IMO Nick isn't usually too hard to hit in the head-- that spells trouble against 'The Whitemare' .

chubbud22 » Posted 1/22/07 5:21:00PM

War Diaz coming straight outa Stockton

fonduktoe » Posted 1/4/08 6:33:00PM

diaz has never been knocked out and he has crazy range
he'll frustrate zaromskis on the feet and if it does go to the ground (which i think it will) it's game over for the "whitemare"

TimW001 » Posted 3/30/07 6:31:00PM

Oh man I am excited!

BustedKnuckle » Posted 9/2/09 5:48:00PM

Damn, Marius had him downed at one point. But Nick never gives up and his boxing looks better and better every time we see him. Great fight, Diaz was the man last night. Whos next for Diaz?

State_Champ » Posted 6/11/07 4:16:00PM

Posted by State_Champ

I think Nick should win this fight....but he won't.
I feel that he will be too content to strike with Marius and get kicked hard in the skull. IMO Nick isn't usually too hard to hit in the head-- that spells trouble against 'The Whitemare' .

Man, Nick won the fight like I thought he should, but I was way wrong about how I thought he should do it. I gave Zaromskis a big advantage in the striking department and he just couldn't deal with Nick's length and combinations.
Nicely done, DIaz. It will be a while before I pick against you again.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]