MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Henderson Reaches Agreement with Strikeforce   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3
RhythmAndStyle » Posted 1/25/08 3:12:00PM

“Dan chose to sign with Strikeforce after careful consideration," Crecy told Sherdog.com via e-mail on Monday. "He approached the process with an open mind, and over the course of the past couple months became increasingly impressed with the Strikeforce organization. It was not a decision that Dan took lightly." Henderson could debut for Strikeforce as early as April on a tentatively planned CBS event, Sherdog.com has learned, and might face the promotion’s middleweight champion, Jake Shields, right out of the gate. Henderson, who also fights at light heavyweight, is being eyed for matchups against Strikeforce light heavyweight champion Gegard Mousasi and the world’s No. 1 heavyweight, Fedor Emelianenko, said a source with knowledge of the deal.

Link

SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

I'd love to see Hendo take on Shields and see if Shields is still as cocky then!

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Sounds like Jake's days are numbered.

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

I don't think Henderson will duck Shields.

State_Champ » Posted 6/11/07 4:16:00PM

Posted by sbulldavid

How dare you doubt that fact!
EVERYBODY ducks Shields!
Know it!

1daveufc » Posted 12/28/08 12:59:00PM

i think hendo takes jake to the cleaners and a think a fight against mousasi wud be very good a think dan cud beat him.saying that mousasi cud beat dan by submission if he cud get him down as for fedor a think it wud another good match up but fedor wud take it.

Bowen50 » Posted 6/21/07 12:42:00PM

i was really hoping he'd resign with the UFC and beat Anderson to cement his legacy as the greatest MMA fighter of all time next to Fedor. unfortunately both sides couldn't come to terms and Henderson signed with Strikeforce. there are some good match-ups for Henderson with Shields and Jacare and the article mentions a potential fight with Fedor. sucks he's not in the UFC but i wish Dan the best of luck.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Can't wait for Hendo vs Mousasi

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

xdanish020 » Posted 9/22/08 2:18:00AM

Hendo vs. Fedor, that's something I'd love to watch.

1daveufc » Posted 12/28/08 12:59:00PM

Posted by sbulldavid

Did any one say he wud duck shields?

Aaronno9 » Posted 10/10/07 2:09:00PM

Hendo is the perfect match up for me when it comes to Shields. He'd absolutely destroy him. Look for Jake to do whatever he can to avoid that fight. Im sad he left the UFC, but he'd never beat Anderson so I guess if he wants a MW crown Strikeforce was the right option.

tallica62 » Posted 6/22/07 2:18:00AM

Posted by 1daveufc

i think hendo takes jake to the cleaners and a think a fight against mousasi wud be very good a think dan cud beat him.saying that mousasi cud beat dan by submission if he cud get him down as for fedor a think it wud another good match up but fedor wud take it.

i 2nd that

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Jakey Jakey about to make a big....mistakey

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Yet another reason to enjoy Strikeforce!

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

Should we expect an F-bomp riddled rant from Dana?

Pages: [1] 2 3

[View Full Version of this Page]