MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
After WEC 44 win, featherweight Cub Swanson wants second crack at Jose Aldo   [View Full Version]
ThaAxeMurderer7 » Posted 1/16/08 9:55:00PM

After defeating John Franchi at November's WEC 44 event, Cub Swanson (14-3 MMA, 4-2 WEC) has a simple message for new featherweight champ Jose Aldo.

In their previous engagement this past June, Aldo knocked out Swanson with a brutal flying knee followed by punches that were hardly necessary. The entire fight lasted just eight seconds.

"He's a tough dude," Swanson admitted.

Link

bjj1605 » Posted 10/11/07 4:18:00PM

Man I bet a lot of people in the MMA community are clamoring for this rematch. I mean the first fight was so close. It could've gone either way

xdanish020 » Posted 9/22/08 2:18:00AM

lol Cub, seriously....win some consecutive fights and then talk about the guy who beat your ass in 8 seconds, please

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

It's just people throwing their hats in, you know in case there is some sort ofproblem and they need someone to fight him on short notice. I can't believe he seriously thinks he rates a title shot yet, its just unrealistic.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Just incase anyone forgot what it looked like the last time they faced.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Just incase anyone forgot what it looked like the last time they faced.

Quoting the great Joe Rogan, "that cut looks like a goat's vagina"

Same thing would happen in a rematch

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Giant_Ochai » Posted 5/19/09 7:57:00PM

Lots of Aldo nuthugging going on. Swanson could easily give Aldo a fight although I can't see him winning.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

maybe instead of 7 sec aldo can beat you in 14 sec next time

ncordless » Posted 4/8/07 11:09:00PM

Lots of Aldo nuthugging going on.

A guy wins a title against what everyone thought was the best featherweight on the planet and all of sudden people start jumping on the bandwagon, huh?

I like how everything you post is so insightful and you are never a troll or anything... keep it up.

[View Full Version of this Page]