MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Patrick Cote calling for Bisping fight   [View Full Version]
MaxOne » Posted 7/26/07 3:12:00PM

Patrick ‘The Predator’ Cote says he wants his next fight to be against British middleweight Michael Bisping. Cote has not fought since October last year, when he challenged Anderson Silva for the middleweight belt at UFC 90.
Link

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Thats one I want to see. I didn't read it dose he want that as a tune up for Anderson? I'm sure he still thinks he should get that title shot

BustedKnuckle » Posted 9/2/09 5:48:00PM

I absolutly want to see Cote hammer on Bisping. i think it is a bad match up for Bisping. Another great striker looking to KO Mike. And this one wont wither and lay down in front of him.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

this fight could happen in feb
but i do see cote fighting bisping next

higdon10 » Posted 7/6/07 2:00:00PM

This would be a really good matchup.

xdanish020 » Posted 9/22/08 2:18:00AM

I think Cote would KO Bisping, he has just as good standup, if not better and definitely a better chin.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

I could see this fight going just like the Kang fight, Bisping gets clipped and then tries to get the fight to the ground and GnP Cote. Hope it happens.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

This could actually be a very interesting fight. It's more of an even matchup with Cote coming off the long lay off and Bisping looking very good against Kang.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Look for Bisping to kick the snot out of Cote's knees...

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

This would be a great fight. I think Bisbing could definitely pull it off though.

CwB » Posted 2/27/07 2:05:00PM

Damn Cote, Good Call... that is some great match making...
Just made Joe Silva's job a little easier... Make it happen Joe

Im still not sure on how the fight would play out, but, I would bet the house that it wont be a Bisping KO over Cote...

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

As called by me 30 seconds after the Kang fight

jocka » Posted 9/6/07 12:47:00PM

We can all agree that Bisping does not possess the power to KO Cote but on the other hand Cote can KO Bisping with one shot. Now is Bisping able to take cote to the ground and GnP him, hummmmm i think not.

Cote by KO in the second Rd, if the fight happens which I hope it does

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

I think Cote's power is overrated and Bisping would probably win the fight via TKO.

[View Full Version of this Page]