MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Terry Etim just taking it as it comes   [View Full Version]
ThaAxeMurderer7 » Posted 1/16/08 9:55:00PM

Lightweight Terry Etim, 24, is confident wherever his fight with Shannon Gugerty goes, but he’s been around long enough to know it will probably hit the mat.

Etim, a long and lanky Liverpool native, faces the Dean Lister brown belt on the undercard of UFC 105 in his seventh Octagon appearance.

Link

SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

I'm really looking forward to this fight Etim is a really good prospect at LW. This should be a pretty decent test to see if he starts to break into the upper part of competition.
I personally think he's ready now but after this fight I wouldn't be surprised to see him a maybe a swing bout or even a main event fight.

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Posted by SmileR

I'm really looking forward to this fight Etim is a really good prospect at LW. This should be a pretty decent test to see if he starts to break into the upper part of competition.
I personally think he's ready now but after this fight I wouldn't be surprised to see him a maybe a swing bout or even a main event fight.

I agree.

If Etim wins here i would like to see him move away from only fighting on UK cards. Maybe a couple of Fight Nights first.

[View Full Version of this Page]