Forum Index > Community > Introduce yourself
new to playground   [View Full Version]
lickedysplit » Posted 10/4/09 3:25:00PM

Hello there fight fans! Just wanted to say what a great time I am haviong so far with this site...It makes fight nights a little more exciting when comparing picks and wagers with the members here.
As a new commer to the sport as a fan( about 1 year now.) I have only good things to say so far...I am a fan of UFC, MMA, WEC and ultimate fighter..female 38 currently living in the sunshine state. I hope to join a good fight camp and get my pick percentage above 60%. I am not too far off-- Just wish i had joined at the beginning of the season--well, best of luck on al your wagers-

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Welcome to the site. When you get some time, you should check out the videos section of the site. Other organizations you may be interested in are:

I've found that it's impossible to know everything about MMA and to watch every fight. It's a treat when you stumble across something you didn't know. Read, watch and absorb! Welcome to the best MMA site on the web!

"I'm like the superhero coming in with the anti-bullsh*t." - Nick Diaz

EvenFlow » Posted 11/9/08 6:40:00PM

Welcome, you're never too new to the sport to start becoming a big fan, cheers and best of luck to you too

[View Full Version of this Page]