MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
They must not like Scott Smith   [View Full Version]
CaranoGirl » Posted 8/15/09 5:26:00PM

Looks like Cung Le's first opponent when he comes back to strikeforce will be Scott Smith. Im sorry smith. What are your guy's thoughts?

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Sith gets the KO in R2.....for real.

teamquestnorth » Posted 1/28/07 10:48:00PM

cung le tko rd 2

Drudinh » Posted 12/17/07 6:19:00PM

Me thinks it is about damn time
War with Mr. Kicks

D0wnUnd6e6r » Posted 9/13/07 5:12:00PM

I don't think it's gonna go down that way but I sure as hell hope Smith makes Le's head explode. For starters, I never really was a big fan of le's before the whole not being sure if he'll fight anymore so i'll concentrate on my non existant crappy acting career and stuff, but iv'e developed during that time an unhealthy burning passion for hating the guy.

WAR SMITH

Jackelope » Posted 1/30/07 10:59:00AM

Why would they hate Smith if they keep putting him in the biggest fights they do? It's not their fault Smith doesn't have the talent to back up his charisma. Cung Le, if he's in proper form, should absolutely tool Scott Smith on a technical level.

teamquestnorth » Posted 1/28/07 10:48:00PM

Posted by Jackelope

Why would they hate Smith if they keep putting him in the biggest fights they do? It's not their fault Smith doesn't have the talent to back up his charisma. Cung Le, if he's in proper form, should absolutely tool Scott Smith on a technical level.

I agree I think itll look alot like cung le and tony fryklund.

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

Cung Le is overrated, Smith can take some serious punishment and keep on coming. Cung simply doesn't have the power to finish Smith, and Smith is a serious aggressor.

juggernautakira » Posted 8/4/09 9:53:00PM

Posted by warglory

Cung Le is overrated, Smith can take some serious punishment and keep on coming. Cung simply doesn't have the power to finish Smith, and Smith is a serious aggressor.

Agreed 100%. I am not into the Cung Le hype.

In any case, hes fighting again cuz some movie back backed up. MMMmmmm ok, well lets say he wins and even gets the championship. What happens when the movie gets back into action? He leaves again?

[View Full Version of this Page]