MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
"The Ultimate Fighter 11" tryouts draw Bobby Southworth, Nick Thompson, Logan Clark   [View Full Version]
ThaAxeMurderer7 » Posted 1/16/08 9:55:00PM

Tryouts for the upcoming 11th season of "The Ultimate Fighter" took place Monday in Los Angeles, and at least three notable names were among the day's 300 applicants.

Former Strikeforce light heavyweight champion Bobby Southworth, who appeared on the first season of "TUF," and fellow UFC veterans Nick Thompson and Logan Clark attended the tryouts in hopes of appearing on "TUF 11," Spike TV officials confirmed with MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com).

Link

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Southworth has a problem making wieght, we've seen that....almost as bad as Gabe Rudiger. I personally don't agree with having such vets (Thompson) go through the house, just have them put together a couple of wins and sign them already (or not even put the wins together ...see Phil Baroni). If he goes in and it's not a house of Vets then I would definately pick Logan to take the whole thing, he is a perfect prospect for the house IMO.....not to seasoned, not a newb. However this is the 2nd or 3rd rumor that I have heard of seasoned vets showing up to try out for TUF House. Wasn't "The Crow" one of them?

Jesse_Canadian_MMA » Posted 1/11/08 5:48:00PM

I hope The Crow is one of them, I heard that too but I also heard he was going to be in the EA game which for silly reasons makes him banned from the UFc lol

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Yeah that crap is stupid, let your boys make some money...god knows your not hurting for dough!

jay98107 » Posted 1/24/07 6:50:00PM

Thompson will probably take this.

xtra_chewy » Posted 5/17/07 3:16:00AM

Big fan of the Pink Pounder, hopefully he will be on the show! Woot Woot!

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

Pretty bad when TUF might have to re-hash a fighter from at former season(southworth).

But who am I to judge.

Khaos » Posted 6/27/07 8:20:00PM

I would honestly like to see Southworth back on TUF, I think it'd be pretty interesting.

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

Posted by Khaos

I would honestly like to see Southworth back on TUF, I think it'd be pretty interesting.

If they could get Koscheck and Leben back on then I would be interested.

[View Full Version of this Page]