MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Chris Horodecki signs with WEC, likely to meet Anthony Njokuani at WEC 45   [View Full Version]
ThaAxeMurderer7 » Posted 1/16/08 9:55:00PM

Chris Horodecki (13-1 MMA, 0-0 WEC), one of the biggest stars to come out of the now-defunct International Fight League, has signed with World Extreme Cagefighting and is expected to make his promotional debut against fellow lightweight Anthony Njokuani (11-2 MMA, 2-1 WEC) in December at WEC 45.

The WEC announced the signing via Twitter, and company officials told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) he's expected to debut in December.

Although the WEC couldn't confirm an opponent, MMAjunkie.com has since learned it'll likely be Njokuani.

Link

Mayhem13 » Posted 6/28/07 1:10:00AM

I called this fight, the day Horodecki signed!

I got Njokuani with the win!

xdanish020 » Posted 9/22/08 2:18:00AM

great fight, should be a good standup war

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Im not sold on Horodecki lately. But Im excited to see what he can do in WEC.

hotrodttt » Posted 8/25/07 6:56:00PM

Njokuani is gonna bully Horodecki, he's too damn small and Anthony has like 5 inches of height on Chris. It should be interesting on the feet but I think Chris is gonna get rocked on the feet like he usually does and he'll get finished off.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Wow....stiff test! Chris had better keep his gaurd up and take well aimed shots because Anthony brings the heat! He impressed me a lot in his last fight, and Chris never really has....his record does but not his actual fighting.

[View Full Version of this Page]