MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Frank Trigg vs. Tomato Can Coming To An Octagon Near You?   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

Don't laugh too hard. If Frank Trigg has his way that could happen. That's kinda what he wants because he realizes he's likely out of UFC again if he loses his next fight, which could be against Matt Serra. Thus Trigg for his next fight wants "a tomato can, like some low-level martial artist, so I can beat the crap out of somebody for a change and get a win streak going, but the way they work with me, it’s going to be somebody tough no matter who it is.”

Article

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

WAR TOMATO CAN!

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Really someone not proficient in wrestling would give Trigg a huge advantage. He could just control them to a UD a la his Misaki fight.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Idk what to say to this...its like when he was about to fight koscheck he was saying how he wants to be up there with hughes and liddell. Now he's just asking to get an easy win.

Atleast he knows the implied UFC cut rule.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

weird comments, and they arent going to be popular on mma boards, but the guy is trying to keep his career going and i cant blame him for thinking this way. i just wouldnt have said these things to an interviewer, it doesnt make him look very good at all.

seanfu » Posted 11/4/07 10:24:00AM

I'm happy he's honest about wanting a fight to make him look good as opposed to some fighters who try to call out nobodies and look tough, Tim Sylvia anyone?

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

If the tomato can has 300+ odds, i'll take that bet.

Giant_Ochai » Posted 5/19/09 7:57:00PM

Trigg will smash most of the UFC's welterweight roster with ease if given the chance. He'd fold a guy like Marcus Davis into the fence and smash his face in.

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Posted by Giant_Ochai

Trigg will smash most of the UFC's welterweight roster with ease if given the chance. He'd fold a guy like Marcus Davis into the fence and smash his face in.

Hmmmmm.......I'm thinkin' no.

Jesse_Canadian_MMA » Posted 1/11/08 5:48:00PM

^^^^^Im also thinking no, Marcus Davis would win by 1st rd Ko and if Trigg happend to get this to the mat, well Davis has some decent sub work for sure

Im going for the can

MaxOne » Posted 7/26/07 3:12:00PM

haven't many fighters asked for "tune up" fights?

PABLOMAFIOSO » Posted 6/24/07 12:50:00PM

Give him Goulet. Loser gets cut

bustin_mma » Posted 2/7/08 7:05:00PM

Asking for warm up fights at that level is exactly what is wrong with boxing!

TOMMYAYO05 » Posted 6/27/07 5:26:00PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Giant_Ochai

Hmmmmm.......I'm thinkin' no.

im thinking i highly disagree with both of you.Trigg would indeed smash someone like davis.There just feeding him top competition.I still dont like the comments he made though.

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

Give the guy a break at least he's honest. Who would want to get their ass kicked twice in a row if their job depended on a win?

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]