MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
King of the Cage champ Joker Guymon realizes UFC dream   [View Full Version]
ThaAxeMurderer7 » Posted 1/16/08 9:55:00PM

King of the Cage welterweight titleholder Michael "The Joker" Guymon relinquished his belt and signed a four-fight deal with the Ultimate Fighting Championship. For the 35-year-old fighter it was a dream come true.

"It was just because the whole dream I had," Guymon told MMAWeekly.com. "I started out this sport looking at it on the couch in high school watching UFC 1. I wanted to be there, and now that I'm there it's like, wow. I can't believe it.

"It's been such a long, hard road."

Link

Mayhem13 » Posted 6/28/07 1:10:00AM

Guyman vs Hendricks.

Make it happen joe.

EliasG » Posted 10/20/07 12:55:00AM

He's pretty fun to watch. I hope he does well. He has worked hard for a long time in the minors for his shot. Good BJJ, Good striking but he's probably there to be a mid level opponent for fighters like Tito, Jon Bones Jones, etc... That division is really STACKED.

fonduktoe » Posted 1/4/08 6:33:00PM

Posted by EliasG

He's pretty fun to watch. I hope he does well. He has worked hard for a long time in the minors for his shot. Good BJJ, Good striking but he's probably there to be a mid level opponent for fighters like Tito, Jon Bones Jones, etc... That division is really STACKED.

it says he's the welterweight champ of kotc so i highly doubt he's coming to the ufc to fight tito and jon jones.

[View Full Version of this Page]