MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Swick vs Hardy   [View Full Version]
Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

Been gone to my cottage for the weekend and checked my facebook to see Dan Hardy's facebook status says he has a big announcement to come in the next few days, apparently Swick's Twitter page says something similar. You guys think we are about to see this fight announced if so I AM FRIGGIN PUMPED! This would be a war.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

I noticed this as well....it would be a definately great match up and really sort out the WW div for the next #1 contender. Swick was already in line for it and I think that Hardy is the next logical pick considering the recent Kampmann loss.

PABLOMAFIOSO » Posted 6/24/07 12:50:00PM

Swick will KO Hardy if they fought IMO. Hardy is not at that sort of level yet. I don't agree that he beat Marcus Davis and the only other notable win was obviously his KO of Markham (who is/was nowhere near a title shot).

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

I'd love to see Hardy win this fight but I'm not so sure he's title fight material yet, either. Regardless, I'll root for him.

DCRage » Posted 8/3/07 12:38:00PM

It's happening, only question is when. Could be at 105 with Swick being an injury replacement for Dong Hyun Kim.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

good fight, kim is not injured

icebergsnoopy » Posted 4/30/09 7:34:00AM

i was thinking about this fight a bit ago, i wouldnt mind hardy/fitch or hardy/alves either

BustedKnuckle » Posted 9/2/09 5:48:00PM

This is going to be a very short fight! The WW division is gettting stacked again. I want to see Anthony johnson back in action soon. That guy rips guy apart.

Vincent_Vega » Posted 10/25/08 4:58:00PM

Hardy UD.

Swick is wayyyyy over rated. Who has he beat to be ranked so high?

His best win is laying on an injured Davis for 3 rounds, at least Hardy outstruck Davis.

[View Full Version of this Page]