MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
TUF 11 tryouts set for Oct. 26 from Los Angeles; Likely to include WW and MW divisions   [View Full Version]
ThaAxeMurderer7 » Posted 1/16/08 9:55:00PM

Tryouts for the The Ultimate Fighter Season 11 will be taking place from Los Angeles, California on October 26.

FiveOuncesOfPain.com has recently confirmed the news through sources close to the upcoming casting call.

Link

loller90278 » Posted 1/16/07 3:05:00PM

im...actually...thinking... of trying out

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

According to Dana, he's got something "big" and "special" planned for TUF 11. When asked if there was any way he could top the current Heavyweights season, he said "I already have".

Hmmm...possibly just working the hype machine?

Gogoplatapus » Posted 7/24/09 6:01:00PM

Posted by emfleek

According to Dana, he's got something "big" and "special" planned for TUF 11. When asked if there was any way he could top the current Heavyweights season, he said "I already have".

First thing that popped in my head would be GSP/SIlva as coaches. WW/MW....I doubt it, but who else?

dangerfield » Posted 6/25/08 8:43:00AM

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Posted by emfleek

First thing that popped in my head would be GSP/SIlva as coaches. WW/MW....I doubt it, but who else?

bingo Gogoplatapus (awesome name by the way) that's what I was thinking too.

Jesse_Canadian_MMA » Posted 1/11/08 5:48:00PM

awesome....coaches that dont speak english very well lol, good luck to all haha

[View Full Version of this Page]