MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Paranormal Activity   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Anyone seen the previews for this movie?

Heres a link to the website.

Link

Kaem » Posted 11/15/07 8:23:00AM

I'm gonna see this for sure. I'm equally sure my wife will not.

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

I think I may go see this sometime this weekend.

is it in yalls cities??

for me i mean i can go to houston and see it (i live about 35 minutes away)

but lake jackson is so much closer (10 minutes) so im demanding that it be shown in lake jackson

but it looks like an awesome horror movie.and im baffled as to why its only in select cities

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

honestly it doesnt seem like it will be really scary. But looks decent.

only about a 20 minute drive for me

higdon10 » Posted 7/6/07 2:00:00PM

Looks pretty good.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Could be good. Reminds me of the Blair Witch Project

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Saw this last night. I don't want to give anything away, so I'll just say that it gets my stamp of approval. Oh, and my wife was scared sh*tless.

Posted by grappler0000

Saw this last night. I don't want to give anything away, so I'll just say that it gets my stamp of approval. Oh, and my wife was scared sh*tless.

haha im glad to know somebody went and watched it.

couldnt get it in lake jackson

so ill be making a trip to houston tonight.well i gotta go over there anyways to my dads.either way its only a 35 min drive.

Posted by george112

Posted by grappler0000

haha im glad to know somebody went and watched it.

couldnt get it in lake jackson

so ill be making a trip to houston tonight.well i gotta go over there anyways to my dads.either way its only a 35 min drive.

Hopefully you get a better crowd than we had. There were a couple knobs in the audience that put a damper on the atmosphere, but I was otherwise pleased.

Jackelope » Posted 1/30/07 10:59:00AM

Going to see it tomorrow night. Hoping the chick I'm with will be scared shitless and in need of some comfort at her house that night

Posted by Jackelope

Going to see it tomorrow night. Hoping the chick I'm with will be scared shitless and in need of some comfort at her house that night

Every girl in the place was hysterical when I went, so I don't think it will be an issue. As for yourself, just kick back and let it soak in. I have a buddy who didn't enjoy it because he was too busy analyzing the movie...which of coarse is a quick way to ruin any horror flick.

Make sure you see a late enough showing, so she doesn't want to be alone for the night.

TOMMYAYO05 » Posted 6/27/07 5:26:00PM

I went and saw it and i thought it was a great scary movie, actually my friends were so scared they had to look it up to see if its a true story because at the end they dont give any credits so i thought it was real footage.Turns out it was all fake but none the less a scary movie still.

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

I would have liked to see this movie. Too bad the closest show is in Toronto.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]