MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
WWE star turned MMA fighter O'Haire arrested   [View Full Version]
Sinister » Posted 8/16/09 11:18:00PM

"The huge jackass club just got another member with the arrest of former pro wrestler Sean O'Haire. TMZ reports that O'Haire, whose real last name is Haire, was throw in the clink this weekend for allegedly beating on his girlfriend"

LINK

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

I have zero tolerance for domestic abuse. Throw the book at him.

rcg916 » Posted 3/20/07 3:54:00PM

What a tool. He was horrible as a wrestler... horrible as an MMA fighter... Guess he's horrible as a human being as well...

machodog76 » Posted 6/26/07 10:37:00PM

Didn't he get in some trouble for fighting at a night club a few years ago?

RearNakedJoke » Posted 8/11/08 6:25:00PM

yea this guy has serious anger issues. he's been arrested a few other times for similar stuff.

Sir_Karl » Posted 9/7/07 9:27:00PM

The header should read "choked" his girlfriend not was "beating on her".
Not once in the article did it say he hit her. It said he threw articles around her, called her names and choked her. I may be totally wrong but I would imagine he was just holding her by the throat...not actually choking her. He could pop her head off if he wanted to. He should obviously learn to control his temper though. The world doesn't need another Chris Benoit incident.
Roid rage for O'Haire maybe?
No matter what...if a chick gets you that mad....just get the hell away from her.
6ft6 270...what is she 5ft3 120? Just roar loudly for crying out load....that should scare the tar out of her....there is no need to actually grab her. Who knows though....maybe she attacked him with dumbbell or something first.

BustedKnuckle » Posted 9/2/09 5:48:00PM

Posted by Sir_Karl

The header should read "choked" his girlfriend not was "beating on her".
Not once in the article did it say he hit her. It said he threw articles around her, called her names and choked her. I may be totally wrong but I would imagine he was just holding her by the throat...not actually choking her. He could pop her head off if he wanted to. He should obviously learn to control his temper though. The world doesn't need another Chris Benoit incident.
Roid rage for O'Haire maybe?
No matter what...if a chick gets you that mad....just get the hell away from her.
6ft6 270...what is she 5ft3 120? Just roar loudly for crying out load....that should scare the tar out of her....there is no need to actually grab her. Who knows though....maybe she attacked him with dumbbell or something first.

Article said he was unprovoked.....which leads me to believe its the RAGE!!!!!

[View Full Version of this Page]