MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
MOUSASI OUT OF DREAM "SUPER HULK" TOURNAMENT   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Khaos » Posted 6/27/07 8:20:00PM

It appears The Strikeforce LHW is out of his semifinal bout with Sokodjou at DREAM 11. (I myself am now officially calling Minowaman to win. )

link

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

This is pretty big news, so I moved it to the News forum.

D0wnUnd6e6r » Posted 9/13/07 5:12:00PM

bummer

higdon10 » Posted 7/6/07 2:00:00PM

Damn

xdanish020 » Posted 9/22/08 2:18:00AM

He got hurt in his exhibition bout with Fedor? Damn, M1 is KILLING US

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

I wanted to see Soko KOed again

sclasclemski » Posted 3/28/09 12:47:00PM

Bad news for the fans...but good news for Soku...I think depending on the replacement he can pull out the win...which will do alot to help his career.

kaduey » Posted 1/27/07 1:53:00PM

Posted by Khaos
(I myself am now officially calling Minowaman to win.)

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

too bad, but i really didnt see anyone beating gegard anyways and now its more wide open. i say bring back nortje and give him a 2nd go round with soko, but for the love of god, no matter what, leave canseco out.

wouldn't it make more sense to bring Hunt back since he lost to Gegard.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Posted by sclasclemski

wouldn't it make more sense to bring Hunt back since he lost to Gegard.

after the way things went down between soko and nortje after the fight i thought maybe they give the big guy a chance for revenge. if you dont remember what happened, soko won, the ref tried to step in, and soko kept throwing punches at a downed nortje even with the ref throwing himself in there. i could see hunt getting back in there too, he needs the ring time because he hasnt looked like the "old mark hunt" at all lately.

Nightmare27 » Posted 1/22/07 8:46:00PM

How cool was that "fixed" exibition now?? M-1 f*cks the fans again!! Soku is taking this tournament now.

Giant_Ochai » Posted 5/19/09 7:57:00PM

Blaming M-1 is a joke. Mousasi is hurt because he wanted the payday from M-1. M-1 is not a Russian gulag.

I remember I just felt besides Soku not stopping there was nothing interesting about a rematch.

Jesse_Canadian_MMA » Posted 1/11/08 5:48:00PM

oh well that tourny was stupid anyways, this dude won the dream MW by beating very good and credible fighters and the strikeforce 205 by beating a really good fighter, this tournament has no one good and any wins in it, wouldnt do much for Mousasi career, that all his other wins havent done for him already

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]