MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
"Unknown" Fighters you would like to see in the UFC?   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
Sinister » Posted 8/16/09 11:18:00PM

Posted by jae_1833

IFL guys that didn't come to the UFC but should have (not previously mentioned):
Chris Horodecki 13-1 (6 KOs 6 Decs)
Tim Kennedy 10-2 (losses to Mayhem Miller and Scott Smith)
Antonio McKee 22-3-2
John Gunderson 21-6
Delson Heleno 15-5
Chad Griggs 7-1
Deividas Taurosevicius 10-3

Not an IFL guy: Kyle Jensen 39-10-2 (since 2002) dudes problem is that when he fights "known" fighters is when he losses, but hopefully his luck has changed as he just TKOed Rich Clementi (injury broken clavicle)

That wasn't an impressive win. It was on the same card I saw Phil Davis fight on. Kyle went for a takedown and it broke Rich's clavicle within 20 seconds of the fight. It didn't prove anything and everyone was really pissed off and left before they announced the winner.

suckafoo » Posted 10/22/08 7:39:00PM

Jared Hamann I know how "Unknown" he would be considered. But I still think he is on the bubble of great talent that isnt well known.

Jesse_Canadian_MMA » Posted 1/11/08 5:48:00PM

after randomly searching sherdog for fighters that I never heard of with real good records, I found myself noticing that alot of the guys I came across that seem to be off to promising MMA careers, current fight in the Bellator Championships

most noteworthy was their 170 lbs champ-Lyman Good -only 10-0 but his last 3 he finished and has 5 ko/tko out of the 10 wins and he definitely looks the part of a successful fighter

again Bellator, has alot of talent

higdon10 » Posted 7/6/07 2:00:00PM

Daniel "The Epidemic" Farmer

Tough kid from Southern Indiana. Huge MW, 6 foot 5 inches. Very well rounded, extremely entertaining. Has a ton of potential, not to much seasoning though. One day he could be great though, keep an eye out for him.

TimW001 » Posted 3/30/07 6:31:00PM

Posted by BustedKnuckle

Seeing as he won the Dream WW GP i geuss he isn't unknown but less known. Marius Zaromskis is a bad ass. The way he ran through the GP was amazing. Hope to see this kid in the near future in the UFC

That's who I came in to say.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

some great names are one here and i think a lot of them have bright futures. ill add joe warren to the list although most of us know him at this point due to his win over kid yamamoto. this guy has a fantastic wrestling pedigree and is an incredibly hard worker(like most wrestlers) so i see no reason why he cant make it in the bigs, although until the wec/ufc merger happens he wont be able to be in the ufc due to the weight class hes in.

thelastking » Posted 1/25/07 7:55:00PM

Rodrigo Munduruca
6-0
all finished within 1 round

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

d_enq » Posted 7/26/07 1:20:00PM

Lyle "Fancy Pants" Beerbohm

12-0

6 by (T)KO
5 by Sub
1 dec

Fights out of Spokane, WA; seen him fight a couple times and seems pretty well rounded. Also, apparently used to be into drugs pretty heavy but has since cleaned himself up.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Seeing as how the 1st page of this thread was loading for 10 minutes and never completed, I don't know if he's already been mentioned. If so, I apologize...

He's relatively unknown to anyone outside of hardcore fans.

Dave "Pee Wee" Herman

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]